Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 5-6!

Wow- this time seems a little harder pregnancy wise.  I definitely remember being tired with Liam in the very beginning but part of that was because I got hardly any sleep at night due to all the cramping I had the first 6-7 weeks.
This time around I don't have the cramping like I did before, but the exaustion is on its own planet. I worked out almost every day with Liam so I think that helped with the tiredness. . ..that definitely isnt happening this time. I am lucky if I get to the gym 2-3 times per week.
I literally can't wait to get home from work so I can lay down.  YIKES! 
Feeling pretty nautious too, which is new for me.  I really dont have an apetitie, but not eating makes it worse.  I also know I can lose any more weight, so I am just doing what I can.
Chasing after Liam and being prego makes it a different experience this time. . ...
All of these little things are ok- I am just grateful it happened so quickly for us so I have no complaints.  The 10 months of being pregnant ( yes it is 10 month, not 9- that is the small tip they leave out) is all worth it.

I am getting more nervous about our ultrasound next Tuesday- I have no idea why, I just feel like that.
Pete is coming so that is cute!
Hopefully we will see home heartbeat flutters.



No comments:

Post a Comment