Tuesday, October 8, 2013

12 Weeks- Can't Believe the First Trimester is Coming to a Close!

12 Week Ultrasound happened today- so exciting!
The bun checked out totally healthy with all the parts in place :)







Here are the Baby Stats This Week:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of  Bun # 2- About the size of a finger.

Total Weight Gain: (-) 4 lbs so far

Symptoms: Nausea is getting a lot letter now that I am hitting 12 weeks. Still really tired but part of that is I don't sleep great at night.

Gender Thought?  Pete says Girl, I am not sure yet-- maybe I will get a feeling.

Heartbeat- 150

Sleep:  Has not been great- just waking up alot.

Cravings: This week I really wanted a pop tart.  I bought some and had 1- Liam and Pete ate the rest :)

Movement- Have not felt anything yet- still too early

Best Moment of the Week:  Seeing our little bun bouncing all over the ultrasound screen

On to week 13!!

No comments:

Post a Comment