Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 17!!

Only one more week till we find out if it is PINK or BLUE!!

I ask Pete almost everyday what he thinks the baby is. . .I already know he thinks its a girl, but its so funny when he says it. I think he is secretly excited but scared at the same time :)
I have thought girl from the moment I found out I was pregnant until this last week.  Some aspects are totally different and some are the same so I have been thinking it could always swing blue.
April, our ultrasound tech is pretty awesome, and she told us at 12 weeks it was a girl-- lets see if she is right.

It is kind of crazy to think that I am almost 1/2 way done.  This pregnancy has flown by and I think I understand why.  We are so busy 24/7 with Liam that it is almost like you don't have a ton of time to even think.  We have not thought about names or the nursery until we figure out what we are having :)

17 Week Stats!
Here are the Baby Stats This Week:

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of  Bun # 2- About the size of an avocado

Total Weight Gain: (-) 4 lbs so far

Symptoms: Just Prego Insomnia

Gender Thought?  Pete says Girl, I think Girl to for today.

Heartbeat- 150 -170's

Sleep:  Has been better

Cravings: Anything Pumpkin.  I heart Fall- Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year.

Movement- Yes! The cutest little thumps.  They are totally different then Liam's first kick.  He was pretty firm and this is more like like taps.

Best Moment of the Week:  Only 1 more week of waiting!! I am excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment