Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Start of Week 14! Start of the 2nd TriMesTeR

14 Weeks Already. . . .It is going by so fast!! I really want to try and remember everything in-case Pete keeps me at just 2 kids.  It is sad to think this could be my last pregnancy- WAHH!!




                                                           The Start of a Small Bump :)





This week I bought a fetal Doppler just so I could check in on the bun from now to when I start feeling some kicks.  You can buy fetal Doppler online for around $55 and they allow you to hear the heartbeat of the baby- which is pretty cool! I wish I would have known about these little gadgets with Liam.
So far the bun's heartbeat is around 160-174 pretty consistently.  It takes a few tries to figure out how to use it but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty cool!

My Dad is still anxiously awaiting what the gender is.  Anyone who was at the baby reveal for Liam knows what a maniac he was hoping for a boy!
This reveal will just be small and we are planning to do it on our Family Beach Trip to Charleston in September.
Haley is wanting to go to the appointment with us, so my plan is to give April ( the ultrasound tech) 2 boxes- 1 with a pink onezie and one with a blue onezie and have her put all of the pictures in there.
We will open it up at at the beach and all find out if it is pink or blue!

This time here is the verdict on the wish list:
Pete & Dad- BOY
Mom, Kelly, Haley- Think Girl
Me- I think Girl
My Friend Danielle- She thinks Girl
Christie- Thinks Girl
Steph- Thinks Girl

Who will guess correct . . . .we find out in 4 short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment