Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 12-13: Stomach Flu. .. . .ParTy of 4 :(

This week has been rough for all involved to say the least!  Liam got sick with the nasty stomach flu last Saturday and was up all night.  I was headed out of town Monday to Dallas, TX for a work trip.
Monday morning rolls around and Pete and I are both down for the count with it.  It was crazy how contagious and strong it was.
It only lasts about 12 hours and then begins the 2 day recovery of feeling like you got run over by a truck.
I was worried about the bun, especially since my weight has tanked since I got pregnant.
Dehydration is something no one wants to get.

My Mom and Dad were both champs and rushed to the rescue to help Pete and I on Monday since clearly there was no way we could keep up or run after Liam when we couldn't even manager to stand up.
Tuesday night rolls around. . .My Mom catches it- same thing!
Wednesday night rolls around. . . .poor Kelly gets it.
My Dad is DooMed- how can he not get it????

Hopefully we can zap this plague and get back to normal.  So far Haley and Josh have managed to escape it!

The saying Family is everything shows in these situations.  Pete and I felt terrible that we spread it to basically the entire fam- Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment