Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Almost 15 Weeks!

I am so excited about my newest little one on the way.  Part of me is sad that it could be my last pregnancy ( I will be working on Pete about this for # 3 or # 4 one day)
The other part of me can't help but think how different the two pregnancies are.
Some things I will just have to make a mental note of, but others are really obvious.

Liam- Severe Cramping in the Beginning
Overall, I felt pretty good.  I worked out an hour and half almost everyday and it was always at night
I was really tired in the beginning but I remember that got better around 12 weeks because we were in Mexico on vacation
Trouble sleeping in second and third trimester
Wouldnt touch Chicken

This baby-
No cramping (except a few twinges)
Definitely get more Night Sickness
I just go downhill in general after 5 of 6pm
Super Tired all the time
Headaches almost everyday
Problems sleeping without unisom any night
Don't mind Chicken


One thing that is pretty common is I still like to eat healthy.
Some of my tops favs are:
Vanilla Greek Yougert with Granole
Cheese and Crackers
Cashews
Green Apples
Lemonade with Sparkling Water

15 Week Stats!

Here are the Baby Stats This Week:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of  Bun # 2- About the size of an apple

Total Weight Gain: (-) 4 lbs so far

Symptoms: Headaches, waves of Nausea, Tired. . . .the usual prego symptoms

Gender Thought?  Pete says Girl, I am not sure yet--  I did have a dream it was a girl and she had a head full of dark hair

Heartbeat- 150 -170's on my baby Doppler I just bought

Sleep:  Has not been great- I need to take unisom nightly or I am wide awake at about 3pm

Cravings: Really None

Movement- Have not felt anything yet- still too early

Best Moment of the Week:  Hearing the heartbeat on my baby Doppler


No comments:

Post a Comment