Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week 11 and Counting!

This week was exciting!! A lot happened!
We went out to dinner with our favs, Michael & Mandy on Saturday and My parents watched Liam.
We had not seen them since Charleston, so it seemed like forever.

Here is Mandy's converstation with Michael on the way to the restaurant: " I have a feeling little one is prego.  If we get to the restaurant and she has a fake mock-tail, then I know for sure because that is what she did last time."'

Heather & Pete's conversation on the way to the restaurant: " Babe I am just going to go ahead and tell Mandy.  She knows me like a book anyway and will never buy me passing up a wine- come on now- this is me."

We walk into the restaurant and Mandy is at the bar waiting to order a wine. . .it comes my time and my response is: " Well.................................".
Mandy: " I knew it "
Heather: At least I waited till after our Charleston trip :)
HAHA!

Can't fool your BFF's- they get the intuition!

I went to the doctor this past Monday for a check up and I convinced the nurse to do the dopplar because I really wanted to hear the heartbeat.
She agreed to it and I was pumped!

I heard the little bun going strong- 155 BMP
We  go back in less than 2 weeks for the 12 week ultrasound and I can't wait for that because that will look like a real baby.

Here are the stats this week:

How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of  Bun # 2- 1 1/2 inches long, or the size of a plum

Total Weight Gain: (-) 4-5 LBS so far

Symptoms: Nauseous, Super Tired, Back Pains

Gender Thought?  Pete says Girl, I am not sure yet-- maybe I will get a feeling.

Heartbeat- 155 BMP

Sleep:  Good because I am exausted at night- I pass out by 930pm

Movement- Have not felt anything yet- still too early



No comments:

Post a Comment