Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bun in the Oven # 2 Confirmed!!

When I took the test and it was positive- even I was a little shocked :)
I knew Pete would be shocked!!  I kept trying to think of a creative way to tell him, but keep the Heather & Pete humor.  It is no secret bun in the oven is our theme, and as Pete calls it " a one shot wonder".  I did the bun in the oven last time, but this time I wanted to do it with a twist.


Pete's View Coming Down Stairs :)
I guess I thought it was fitting to go with the 2 for 2 theme as Pete would find it funny that both of these pregnancies happened immediately.  He already told me don't think I am falling for " it might take us a while" for # 3.



This week update- Week 4-5

So it is crazy that it is so early on but this pregnancy is totally different than last time.  I don't know why but I feel so much more nervous than I did with Liam.  I went to see my favorite OBGYN this week, and she was super excited.  I have had baby fever for a while, so she was not shocked to see me.  I was paying alot closer attention to my cycle this time since I was "trying".  Pete is pumped that it was another one shot for him.  I think guys have such a since of pride about that- haha!

So back to this pregnancy being totally different- here is the deal right now:

Pregnancy Stats- I lost 6 lbs ( prob due to lack of wine drinking :)
Cravings: NO APETITE AT ALL. . ..but I did crave Graham Crackers
Symptoms: Super Tired, Feeling Barfy, Feeling Short Fused, Cramps
Things I miss:  Wine- boo its Summer too
Exciting Moment of the Week: Liam points to my belly and says "Baby"
Dr. Jain says she is going to call it now that she thinks its a Girl. . ..we will see

We go back for an Ultrasound on July 9th- can't wait to see the lil bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment