Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Best Week yet- Week 16!!

Week 16!!
Things are going a lot better this week!! I have been feeling better, definitely not as tired, and I think I felt the baby kick for the first time on 9/10/13.  It was different than Liam- definitely a little softer and if there had not been several in a row I might of overlooked it.  I did not feel Liam until he was 18 weeks so I for sure knew what it was :)
Sleep has been really great compared to what it was.  Overall, I cannot complain.  I think there is some truth that the second trimester is the best one.

One of my favorite parts  of being pregnant is when the baby starts moving. I am getting excited about our upcoming ultrasound in about 2 weeks, and then we all leave for the beach that Thursday.
Fall is coming and that means Holidays, Fun activities for Liam, fires in the new firepit, Liam's Bday, and Pumpkin Latte's.

We definitely have a growing to do list with things for the house. We are not totally used to all the outside maintenance that is required with a big house.  I am already thinking about decorating for Christmas and Pete is just trying to get the deck sealed- haha!
Once we know what the baby is, I have to get on the nursery.  I definitely don't want to leave that to the last minute with the Holidays coming.

Liam is getting cuter by the day.  He definitely has started toddler tantrums, which inst fun, but the good news is that isn't everyday.  He is talking a lot and even starting to say small sentences.  We talk to him about the baby and he point to my stomach, and also knows that the Doppler is for the baby :)

Things that I like these days:
*Healthy Snacks
*Going to the Gym
*Online Shopping- haha!
*Sleep is going good
*Lil Family Outings




No comments:

Post a Comment