Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prego Stats! Weeks 4-5

It has definitely been a little scary this week. . . .Obviously since this is my first baby I have no idea what to expect. . . So much cramping has been going on that it really has me on edge.
My doctor just told me that because I am so small, and there is just so much expanding that my body is trying to prepare for that is what is creating the doubled over cramp sessions.
I feel pretty normal other than I do get overwhelmed just thinking about everything. .. . is Baby M ok in there, does it feel these cramps, us moving, jobs, etc. . . .
I have another appointment in about a week and a half and I think I will feel alot better after that one.

Baby Stats so Far:

How Far Along: They are not totally sure but probably about 5 weeks

Size of  Baby M: A Poppy Seed ( how cute and tiny)

Total Weight Gain: -2.5 lbs

Cravings: None- I have like 0 appetite, but my doctor said that is ok for right now.

Symptoms: Lots of cramping, lots of peeing, and the boobs hurt

What I will miss: Cocktails with all the fun Summer activites coming up ( but that is totally fine by me)

What I am excited about: The suprise reveal to our family and friends..  I think we are now thinking Easter to tell my family ( no way I can hold off till Mexico)

Stayed tuned. . . .next doctors appointment 4-12-11

No comments:

Post a Comment