Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 week Stats!!

Can't believe I am over 9 weeks now!!! Lots of exciting things happened this week :)
How Far Along: 9 weeks + a few days

Size of  Baby M: A Green Olive

Total Weight Gain: -4 lbs ( I am still trying to get back to 106)
Cravings: Still none-- this week I have wanted fresh fruit and lemonade. . .still no chocolate, which I can't believe since it is my second love!  Oh and Chix is not my friend anymore-- I can't even really look at it right now- Wierd!
Symptoms:  The tiredness is definitely getting better. . .I am up past 9pm- woo hoo!  As long as I eat every few hours, I can avoid the nausea. . . .
Still have some light wierd cramps at night, but that is probably because I am still.
Favorite Moment of the Week: Telling our family and a select few friends about Baby M!! Everyone was so excited and could not believe it



                              Aunt Mandy- So Excited!



                            Aunt Christie :) AKA Aunt Chist Bomb!!!

                             Your Crazy Uncle Abe!!!

Aunt Haley & Uncle Josh!


No comments:

Post a Comment