Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby M Reveal to Family C!!





So all my favs know that I try to be creative with almost anything in life. . . .I definitely don't like doing what everyone else does, or sometimes what is traditional. . . . .needless to say- I had to change it up for the reveal of the big news to Family C!  Everyone is going to be together for Easter at my Mom's house, and we are also celebrating Kelly, Josh's, and my Uncle's Birthday.
I was so excited when these adorable customized onezies arrived in the mail-- they are so cute!!!  Last night I busted out these Easter bags and got them all wrapped up!!! Aunt Mandy, Aunt Christie, Aunt Stephanie & Uncle Abe don't know it yet but there is one coming their way shortly. . . . .I just want to make it through my doctors appointment on Tuesday.
Keeping this a secret for almost 9 weeks has been really hard.  I can't wait to see all of their faces tomorrow when they find out!!!  How cute are these??? Wonder what Haley is going to think because she has always told me "I hope you find a cool way to tell us one day" :)

Love,
H & P

No comments:

Post a Comment