Tuesday, April 19, 2011

8 Week Stats!

Well. . . .things are moving right along!!!  Here are the 8 week stats :)

Baby Stats so Far:

How Far Along: 8 weeks today!

Size of  Baby M: A Raspberry- how cute!

Total Weight Gain: -2 lbs ( I am trying to get back to 106)
Stomach is still really flat, but super hard!  The uterus is suppose to be the size of a grapefruit.

Cravings: Yikes- more like the lack there of. . . .eating is odd right now.  I will feel like I want to eat something, then go and make it, and then totally change my mind!!  The only thing I have really wanted is lemonade/water, and fresh fruits!

Symptoms: I can't explain the tiredness. . . . .it is on its own planet.  Other than that I really am doing so good!! No morning sickness- huge bonus!!!! Thank God I didnt inherit that from my Mom

Favorite Moment of the Week: Hearing your lil heart beat at the doctors appointment ultrasound this past week before our San Fran trip! You are so cute Baby M and were just in there thumping away! I love April the ultrasound tech-- she knew how scared I was because I was still having bad cramps at night up until a few days before the ultrasound.  She is so calm and sweet and I am so looking forward to upcoming visits with her. .. . plus she is prego too so I quiz her with all the questions.

What I will miss: Ham sandwiches!! haha all my favs know I heart HAM-- wahh no cold ham sandwiches for 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment