Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Note to Baby M!

Baby M-

Your Dad & I still can't believe that you are inside me just growing away!! I feel so many emotions right now, and am still in shock, but so happy! Your Dad and I were just talking about what a little miracle from God you are, and that it is amazing how you landed it on the timing. . . .we literally were not trying. . .so you were definitely meant to be.  I don't think anyone ever understands the love and overprotection you feel for a baby until you start carrying one. . . . . .Your Dad and I are going to be the best parents that we know how to be and can't wait for your Fall arrival.

This past week you went to San Fran to celebrate our 1st Anniversay as hubs and wifey. . . .there was so much walking going on-- you probably were like what the heck is going on.
We just can't wait for you to get here in November-- it seems like it will be here before you know it.   I already told your Dad I can't wait to find out what you are, and get going on your nursery! Dad is nervous about all the $$$ that will probably fly out the window for your new baby accessories.
We have lots of big decisions to figure out since we discovered you are coming-- I think we are going to be moving to make room for our growing family and all the new things we will accumulate from you.

Your Dad is so cute. . .I know he is going to be such a great father to you.   We were at the doctors appointment for your 6 week visit and both our eyes lit up when we saw your heartbeat :)
Then the best was the doctor came in and was talking about how amazing the timing was and how fertile I must be-- your Dad immediately thinks they are just talking about him- haha!!
He also likes to lay his head on my stomach and see if he can hear your heart beat-- it is precious but I tried telling him you are too small for that yet.

The other night we watched national geographic "In the Womb". . . .Your Dad loves National Geographic and I love to research everything :)   it was so cute I could have cried-- Your Dad and I both were amazed at all the perfectly timed steps it takes for you to happen.  I know babies happen everyday but if you watch that video, it will let you know that they are all meant to be.

Keep growing in there and stay strong!!
Love,
Mom & Dad

Click here to watch In the Womb!!


                                             Pictures from our San Fran Anniversay Trip- Alcatraz



                                                        View of San Fran Bay


I read alot on the plane-- all about what is going on with you right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment