Saturday, July 23, 2011

21-22 Weeks!! The Start of the Bump!!



 Almost 22 Weeks!!!

 He is making an appearance finally. . . .


Pete calls this one: " We now know there for sure is a bun in there"


I think the last 2 weeks have been the ah ha moment of " I am definitely pregnant".  I definitely cannot complain as some chicks have it so much worse.  I  thought I was sailing through (well except for the scary beginning parts) but now some of the classics are definitely in the picture. . heart burn, back pain ( I think most of this is from a previous back injury that I have) and just starting to feel uncomfortable. I told Pete this week that even though the lil bun is still really small and just now started to pop out, it starts to get a little overwhelming to think about the weeks left and how much worse the back pain will probably get.  Maybe I will be wrong. . .that would be awesome.  Good thing is I have an amazing Chiropractor and he prepped me that about this time I would probably be paying him a visit.

Week 21-22 Update!

How far along: Almost 22 Weeks

Size of Baby M: 1 Pound or the size of a spaghetti squash ( next time I am at the grocery store I will have to check out a spaghetti squash)

Cravings:  I don't think that I really had any this week. . . . .

Symptoms: Leg cramps in the middle of the night, and lower back pain.  I chipped one of my molars this week too so I am dreading calling the dentist-- I hate the drill!!!

Total Weight Gain:  I still have to buy a scale- haha! I'm going to the doctor Friday so I am banking maybe +3

Movement: He is doing alot of wiggling and kicking.  For the most part, I only feel him kick on the left side, but he must have flipped this week because I started feeling it on the right side as well.  He is really good about kicking when it comes to Pete feeling him.

Best Moment of the Week:  The start of planning Haley & Josh's wedding, and the lil bun finally popped out I feel like.  I just started telling some of my clients that I am pregnant and most of them were in shock when I told them I was 5 1/2 months already- haha!

Sleep: It is getting better-- just learning to sleep on my side totally and not my back.  Definitely better this week then last week.

Best thing Pete said this week:  " Babe do you realize we will have a baby soon??" It must have just hit him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment