Friday, July 8, 2011

18-19 Week Stats!

The art of getting pregnant really is a miracle!!  I know every Mom out there feels so blessed with their bundles of baby.
* My favorite part of this verse is: "When I was made in the secret place"

Psalm 139: 13
13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
   How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.




Week 18- 19 Stats!
The past 2 weeks have definitely been action packed. . .We had Baby M's Gender Reveal Party, We are working on moving (I will do a separate posts on these plans), We got the baby furniture ordered, working on the nursery decor, selecting a pediatrician, and working on the name.

How Far Along: 19 weeks + a few days

Size of Baby M: about 9 oz

Cravings:  Yes!!  This week it has been chocolate cake & sweets :)

Symptoms: Overall I am doing really good.  Just lots of drinking and peeing.  Sleeping is getting difficult now since I have to learn to not sleep on my back anymore.  The boppy unfortunately, was not a success. 

Total Weight Gain:. . . . . .Making progress people-- Finally at the 107 mark, so I am + 1 in the positive.

Movement: First baby kicks were felt this past Sunday, July 3rd in the car when we were on our way to dinner with friends.  He definitely does alot of squirming in the morning and at night, and then the kicks come.  Pete's favorite time of night is waiting for his next move- haha!  My Mom, and Kelly also have gotten to experience feeling him move. 

Best Moment of the Week: Has to be the first baby kicks- that was such a cool first time feeling that I will never forget.

Gender: Baby Boy :)

Sleep: This gets it own category now!!! I don't have a problem falling asleep, its staying asleep that is the struggle.  Pete and I have tried lining up the pillows, & using the adult boppy pillow, but I still end up waking up on my back.  I know it is ok for right now, but I only have a few more weeks until they highly recommend not doing that due to blood flow.  Then there is the peeing 3 times a night. . . . . .so-- hopefully it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment