Saturday, July 16, 2011

20 Weeks!! Half Way There Already!

Wow- I can't believe that the pregnancy is already half way over. . . .actually I can because Pete and I have known since week 4.  I think it seems not as long because we didn't even really tell anyone until 9 weeks at the earliest.  I remember my Mom's reaction: " How is the baby due in November? You held out that long telling me?". 

Let's just talk about how spoiled this baby is going to be: ever since we found out what he was.. . .My Mom Sisters, and I ( of course- I love to shop) have been on a major shopping spree.  I get a text every day from one of my 3 girls about all the stuff they are buying.
I get a text from Haley just yesterday: " I bought __________ his Easter outfit"- hilarious!
He isn't even out of the womb yet and they are 2 Holidays ahead already :)  Next outfit up on the list: Christmas-- my favorite Holiday!  I think the excitement of our little bundle of blue being the first really just is an overwhelming joy!  I can't wait for November to get here.

Week 20 Update!

How far along: 20 Weeks + 5 days

Size of Baby M: About 10oz- the size and length of a Banana

Cravings: Lemonade-- probably because it is seriously 100 degrees here

Symptoms:  Leg cramps at night and then sleeping good is really hit or miss.   Usually one night is good, the next night is bad.

Total Weight Gain: Not sure. . .maybe a little

Movement: Yes! He definitely does alot of wiggling at night- it is really cute.  This past week Pete and I got nervous because almost 2 days went buy and I hadn't felt anything.  Pete ran out to buy a baby Doppler so we could make sure he was hanging out in there.  His favorite place to kick is the left side.  Haley finally felt him yesterday :)

Best Moment of the Week:  2 Things: The plans for the nursery are in progress.  Some things are on order, and then other parts have been picked out. . .The nursery will be out of control cute.  I didn't want to do something generic so I tried to incorporate different pieces. The BUMP is coming out-- its still really small, but there now.

Sleep:  Is hit or miss.  The new thing is I wake up between 3-4am totally wide awake some nights.  I can't go back to sleep half the time until around 6:30am and then Pete's alarm starts going off.  Other nights, I do totally fine.  I know my doctor said I can take Melatonin, I just feel bad doing it every night.

Best thing Pete said this week: " I just really love you two"


No comments:

Post a Comment