Monday, June 6, 2011

The Jury is Still Out on Baby M!! Boy or Girl???? Who Knows

Only a few short weeks until we find out the sex of Baby M!! We are going to have a party for 4th of July/Reveal Party for Baby M for our closest peeps!
Everyone keeps telling me what they think the bun in the oven is:

Lets see what every ones thoughts are so far. .. .
My Fam is still unsure-- except for Kelly, she thinks it is a BOY!
My Dad says he does not want to know what it is- YEAH right that will be hard with the 4 of us chicks being baby crazy
Steph - She definitely thinks it is a GIRL for sure-- she had a dream about it and used her Chinese Gender Chart Prediction.
Mandy- She feels like it is a girl, but that is because I am so girly
Christie- She thinks maybe a Boy just solely because everyone she knows is having a Girl- haha!
Emily- She thinks Girl
Jonathan that I work with- thinks its a Girl!
Jackie- She thinks it is a Girl
Lynn- She said from the moment she saw me that she thinks it is a BOY
Shannon- Her and her 2 daughters both think Girl!
Adam that I work with- GIRL!
Pete- He wants a Boy, but thinks its a girl- haah!

Heather-- today I think it is a boy. . .but yesterday I thought girl so it changes everyday

Whooo will be right??? We will see :)

This was a great weekend- Steph, Sam, & Chloe all came in for a visit.  Chloe is such a good baby and I had so much fun practicing with her.  The boys watched Chloe on Friday night so Steph and I were able to go out for Leslie's Bachelorette Party.  This is definitely the season of weddings and babies galore.  My really good friend Mandy just got engaged this past week, so she came over on Saturday for girls night.  I think it hit me this weekend that times like this will soon be ending-- I guess I should enjoy the freedom now!!
I definitely can't wait to be a Mom, and to see Pete be a Dad.  I am surprised how I have not been more emotional during this pregnancy ( as I heard most people are) but I think my heart will melt when I see Pete with the baby for the first time.  I really really can't wait to find out what Baby M is so I can start on the nursery.  This week up on the agenda is new SUV for Baby M, and us figuring out the house situation.  One thing I have noticed during pregnancy is I feel so unable to make a final decision.  I have to think about everything in a 10 year span as it is not just about Pete and I anymore!  We have to go round and round with every major decision now, whereas before we were quick to do things.
Check out the pics below from this weekend

                                    She is the cutest!!


Chloe with Uncle Pete- Hanging Out!

                    2 BFF's!!



Here is the Chinese Gender Chart that Stephanie swears by. . . .I'm not banking on decorating a nursery based on these results, but I think it is fun to entertain.  You look at the age of the Mom when she got pregnant and the month of conception. . . so for me its 27 & March





Mother's Chinese Age At Time Of Conception
Month of Conception18192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445
JanuaryGBGBGBBGBGBGBBBGBBGBGBGBGBBG
FebruaryBGBGBBGBGBGBGGGBGBBGBGBGBGBB
MarchGBGGBGBBBGBGGBBBBGBBGBGBGBGB
AprilBGBGGBBGGBGGGGGBGBGBBBBGBGBG
MayBGBGBBGGGGGBGGGGGGBGBBGBGBBG
JuneBBBGGGBBBGGBGGGGGGGBGGBGBGBG
JulyBBBGGBBGGBBBGGGGGGGGBGBBGBGB
AugustBBBGBGGBBBBBGGGBGBGBGBGBBGBG
SeptemberBBBGGBGBGBBBGGGGGGBGBGBGBBGB
OctoberBBGGGBGBGBBGGGGGGGBBGBGBGBBG
NovemberBGBGGBGBGGGGBGGGBBBGBGBGBBGB
DecemberBGBGGGGBGBGGBBBBBBBBGGGBGBGB



No comments:

Post a Comment