Friday, June 17, 2011

16 Week Stats!

Baby, fetus at 16 weeks - BabyCenter
This week lots went on-- we had my Mom's 50th Suprise Party and a trip to Charleston to celebrate!  We had the party at Salsa's and ordered Mom's favorite SAS Cupcakes and enjoyed the Mexican food and entertainment.  Then on Wednesday, we headed down to Charleston for a quick trip of beach time and VS Semi Annual Sale Shopping.   I think Baby M must like the beach because as soon as I sat in my chair I was so tired I passed out.  Usually I make it through the day no problem without feeling totally exausted. 

How Far Along: 16 weeks + 4 days

Size of Baby M: The size of an avocado-- about 5 inches long

Cravings: Hmmm the only think I can think of is I really love Rusty's Deli right now.  I can't have my favorite chef salad from there, but out of no where I love their chix salad sandwich, and usually I wouldnt touch chix salad.

Symptoms: Some slight cramping ( well except for Sat night, that was major) and then just some wierd stomach feelings.  Pete and I thought the baby was moving this week, but I think it is still too early.  My placenta is also in the front, so it might be a little later for me to be able to feel movement since the baby will have to kick harder.  The boobs definitely are getting bigger ( Bonus of being prego) and I am a non stop drinking and peeing machine.

Total Weight Gain: About the same. . .my next appointment is in a week and a half and I am thinking I will be back to 106 at that point.

Best Moment of the Week: Pete and I received the Baby M Reveal Party Invites that we created and they are going out today.  I must say they are so freaking cute!!  The big secret will be revealed on Saturday, July 2nd. . . .for our closests friends to see if it is a he or a she and have a party)

Only a week and half till we know what our little bun is and I can start planning :)

Pics from Mom's 50th Bday Party!



HCM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment