Thursday, June 23, 2011

17 Weeks!!

This week we made our first baby item purchase.  The back pain is in full swing at night all of the sudden, so one night Pete and I went to target and purchased the Adult Boppy Pillow  Since I can no longer sleep on my back, this is suppose to help!  I even broke down and started taking melatonin again so I can sleep more then a few hours at a time.  Yikes this makes me nervous since it is still early on.  What was really hilarious was that  Pete had to show me how it worked!  Literally you would not think it would be that complicated, but somehow I made it that way- haha!

17 Week Stats!

How Far Along: 17 Weeks + a few days

Size of Baby M:  A Turnip-- 5 oz or so

Cravings: Cold things since it is so freaking hot here in NC!! Any kind of fresh fruit, and I love the banana peanut butter smoothie at Smoothie King in Ballantyne.  Plus, I love any dessert ( I knew that would make a come back from the 1st trimester)

Symptoms: Major back pain- Yikes!! It gets really bad a night and I have to pee about 3 times during the night as well so sleep isn't going so great right now.  Poor Pete can't even get to me in the bed now that we are separated by the ginormous Boppy Pillow.

Total Weight Gain: Probably not a huge change, but I will find out next week

Best Moment of the week:  Getting these adorable invites in for our Baby Reveal Party :)  Less than 2 weeks till we all find out.  I wish I had a distinct feeling. . . .95% of people think girl, but I am not 100% sure. . .
Other bonus: The belly isn't quite growing yet, but being pregnant is like getting an instant natural boob job- YAH!!

Any Baby Movement? Pete and I thought we felt something this past week, it is just so hard to tell with everything going on.  I have not felt anything distinct so hopefully this week.




Here is what Baby M is doing this week:

Baby, fetus at 17 weeks - BabyCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment