Wednesday, June 8, 2011

15 Week Stats!!

Baby, fetus at 15 weeks - BabyCenter
This week has actually felt pretty normal.  I really feel good and do the normal things I have always done.  I feel super lucky that other than the beginning, the pregnancy really has not been bad at all.  Here is the 15 week update:

How Far Along: 15 weeks + a few days

Size of Baby M: The size of an Apple- about 4 inches long

Cravings:  I like all things healthy these days :) Lots of fruit ( strawberries especially) , salads, definitely some ice cream every now and then, and I heart Peanut Butter and nuts.

Symptoms: Some cramping and definitely some crotch pains ( I was told it was totally normal) Ugggg it is like 100 degrees outside already. . . .HOT

Total Weight Gain: -1 lbs.  I am at about 105ish so only 1 more to go until I reach pre-pregnancy weight!

Things I am starting to miss: Wine nights with my girlfriends.  I still totally hang out and half the time I stay up later then them ( Mandy) so I still have a great time.

Best Moment of the Week: Oohh there were a few this week: Hearing the Heartbeat. .. so far it has been 165 & 148.  Guess Baby M was sleeping for the 148 reading.  I told my boss Shannon about Baby M and she was really excited.  Her 2 little girls called me, it was so cute.  Pete and I came up with a cute invite for the Gender Reveal Party

Only 3 more weeks until the Gender Reveal Party!! I wish I knew so I could start on the nursery :)

HCM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment