Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 31!


Liam is Ready for Fall!! 9 Weeks & COUNTING!!! 
We had our first baby class this week and that was a good refresher.  We are definitely ready, but it has set in that time is closing in for his arrival. The first class was pretty much the basics so we had that under control.  Next week, we go for Labor Support & Breast Feeding.  Baby M's doctors appointment went really well this week- he was still head down, probably about 2.5 lbs, and a good heart beat ( always in the 140's).  We go back for an ultrasound in less then 2 weeks to see how much he weights and for the special 3D sneak peak at who he might look like.  My sister Haley has a doctor's appointment ( all the girls go to the same OBGYN) at the same time so I am sure it will be a family affair since everyone wants to get a look at the lil guy.  So far his favorite people as far as always moving for them are: his Dad ( Pete), My sissys, his GIGI ( my Mom), and my friend Theresa at work.  Theresa is definitely the baby grabber, but he moves for her almost everytime on command- which is crazy.  It has got to be the high pitched voice she does when she says his name- haha!   I tried to get him to get active for my grandmother the other weekend, but he was not feeling any kind of show.  I tried everything but it was a no-go!!! 



This week the other big news is I finally broke down and bought my first maternity anything:  These cute jeans from Gap. 
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6019&vid=1&pid=761864.  They really fit like regular jeans so maybe I will get more wear out of them then I think.

So the do list is mounting-- I wonder when that nesting feeling is going to set in for me.  I think I have been doing more nesting at work then home.  Pete and I really wanted to go on a Babymoon trip ( for those of you that are like "what the heck is that"-- its basically your last big trip before baby, and kind of like a honeymoon.  Well. . . .Doctor said no-go on any traveling so looks like that might have to wait till post baby- BUMMER!!!

Week 31 Stats!

How Far Along: 31 Weeks + 5 days

Size of Baby M: Approx 2.5 lbs

Symptoms: Heart burn at night, but overall this pregnancy has not been that bad

Cravings: Ginger ale ( I never drink soda) & the pumpkin muffin from Panera

Movement: Lots of it!! At night Pete and I just watch him move all across my stomach.  Sometimes it is so hard to believe that a little baby is in there growing.

Gender: Boy!!!

Name:  .Yes, we have had one picked out for a while . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .Liam :)

Sleep: Getting better, which is good

Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs total. 

Position of Baby: He has been head down since 28 weeks

Heartbeat: In the 140's

Best Moment of the Week: There were 2 this week: # 1 I finally started the process of my name change legally. I had to get that ball rolling for my maternity leave pay paperwork. I looked at the guy at the social security office and said:  " no I am not 8 months pregnant and just getting married- it was over a year and half ago and I am just a procrastinator"-- he had a laugh.
#2: Finally some Fall weather and I can break out the boots and some new outfits

Next up on the agenda:
*Baby Shower Next Weekend
*BFF's coming in town for a girls weekend
*Nursery needs to get painted and furniture needs to get picked up
*Maternity Pictures with Bethany Boone next weekend :)  Oohhh wait for my ideas on that

No comments:

Post a Comment