Friday, September 30, 2011

Week 29 & 30 Update!

Lots of exciting things going on these days. . . .So much has been happening! Baby M is in the home stretch officially!! We have been trying to get prepared for his arrival with all of the things on the to-do-list!!
Big Event this week was we made a decision on the bedding- WOO HOO!! After the baby shower that is coming up, we will be full on with the nursery.  Up until this point, we have needed both of our guest rooms so much, that we had to hold off.  It is definitely going to be cute- can't wait!!
I think Pete and his friend Andy ( Uncle Zandy) are planning to paint the nursery- that should be interesting :)

Here is a pic that I feel like sums up Baby M ( Thanks to Ashley Chastain). . .Bring on FALL 2011


Baby Stats for Week 29-30:

How Far Along: 30 weeks!

Size of Baby M: About 15.7 inches long-- getting to be tight quarters in there

Baby, fetus at 30 weeks - BabyCenter
Symptoms: Peeing is out of control-- at least 3-4 times at night so sleeping isn't fun if I don't take Unisom.  My doctor said not to feel bad about having to probably take it every night.

Cravings: Oranges and Salad . . .strange I know

Movement:  It is a constant field day in there :)

Gender: BOY!!

Sleep:  It is still happening but not uninterrupted that is for sure.  I am usually good until about 2am- then I wake up and can't seem to go back to sleep.  I heard that was my body's way of preparing me for the lack of sleep I am going to be getting.

Total Weight Gain: No change- still 10 pounds

Position of Baby: Head down

Heartbeat 144 BPM

Best Moment of the Week: Deciding on the bedding-- it is the small things peeps on the big to do list these days that make you feel like you got something accomplished!  Plus I closed 2 really hard deals at work and that was a huge plus :)






No comments:

Post a Comment