Sunday, September 11, 2011

28 Week Update!

12 Weeks to go!!!! YESSSSSS!!  I feel really good about all of the major things we got accomplished this week.  I was definitely getting into this funk where Pete and I could not decide on anything ( big or small decision).
So. . .this week: 

*We got a new ride for Baby M-- after alot of research between the Volvo SUV, Acura, Mercedes, Nissan, Infiniti, we went with the Limited 4 runner.  It has all the bells and whistles we wanted and we got a 3rd row which Pete really wanted so we have room when we have more kids.  Love it-- Thanks HUBS!!
Bye Bye BMW!!
*We ordered the stroller-- after some more research we made a change from the Uppa Baby to the City Select.  It really just came down to it doing more things/positions with the adaptors.
*We set up the hospital tour for later this month
*The annual Family C mountain trip got booked-- January this year instead of November since the bun arrives in November.  It will be his first road trip
*We booked the newborn photography session for right after he is born!
*Finished the baby registry for the upcoming shower my Sissy's/BFF's are throwing
*Attempting to decide on the bedding for his nursery- we are down to 2 awesome choices!!!



Things are definitely happening!! So are more contraction episodes- Yikes! This week I had 1 that lasted for about 4 hours.  I was suppose to be going to Charleston with my Mom and Sisters to do some wedding planning for Hay's upcoming big day.  Something told me that wasn't a good idea, which was a good call since the episode happened Wednesday when they left.  I think my doctor is really just chalking it up to the fact that I am small and there is just no room for anything to go so it kind of sends me into a muscle contraction.  As long as I am not dilating and he is moving, they are good with that.

Here are the STATS for week 28!  I'm in the home stretch now and can't wait for November :)  I have a feeling this last trimester is going to be no cake walk, or at least that is what everyone tells me.

How Far Along: 28 weeks + 6 days

Size of Baby M: He is about 2 3/4 lbs-- or a head of cabbage

Baby, fetus at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
Symptoms: Not really feeling that hungry ( strange), heart burn, long contraction pains, def feeling more tired then normal. 

Movement: He is going crazy in there during the day now.  He is head down so I can tell where he feet are ( near my ribs right now)

Gender: Boy!

Cravings: Not really anything specific. . .I am getting off the lemonade kick so that is a change.

Sleep: Totally hit or miss- usually one good night, one bad night pattern

Total Weight Gain: I am getting there- 10lbs now

Best Moment of the Week: Pete was reading on his Baby IPAD app that baby M can open his eyes now and see some light.  So now at night, Pete will shine the flashlight on him and see what kind of movement he does/if he responds- haha!

On to week 29. .. Gotta make a new to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment