Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whooaaa February!!

Ohhh February!!! I think it is usually one of those months where you just got over Christmas, it is still cold outside, but not quite Spring!!
Well, not this February-- I really loved this month!  Big things were happening people-- my top 5 faVORiTeS stick out:

1. I ended up selling 9 townhomes in just 28 day- YESSSS!!! Bonus!!!
2. Pete and I have been giving the baby making idea alot more thought :) Top of our 2011 priority list
3. Valentines's Day was so cute-- got my Kurig & we both love it by the way- & it was about 70 degrees that day
4. I was able to go visit my Steph & Chist-Bomb and hang out with beautiful baby Chloe-- I am def in   LOVE with HER!!! 
5. I found a new love of online shopping thanks to HUBS- Yikes!

Overall I am super excited about 2011.  God had given us alot to be thankful for.  Keeping positive is really my thought for this year-- I have to think more like HUBS, and things won't be as stressful

Love,
HCM

Look at My adorable Chloe-- she is too cute for words:





No comments:

Post a Comment