Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on Family M!!!

Things are happening in this Fam!!!  Lots of discussions have been going on regarding us moving.  I think we both agree that we want to have a place that is "ours" that can have features we both want ( AKA: Heathers awesome kitchen, and Pete's Man Room)
Ohhh the stresses of having 2 places right now, and wanting to take on a 3rd ( Yikes! I am not Teen Murphy).
One of my favs in life, Christina ( Teen) is like the pro of being a landlord, next to Pete.  I think that things in general come the most easy in life to the both of them-- they probably both agree- haha!!
The big topic in the M Family Household lately has been: Lets rent our current townhome, and buy our home that we plan to stay in for 10 + years and have lots of kids :)

I just don't think I would be a good landlord! The first little thing they did, I would say: " no refund on your security deposit" haha!
Pete's comment to me: " Well . . .you are the mean one, and I am the nice one, and so my rental is a cakewalk". . . . .RUDE!!

Hubs is right though- his easy going attitude probably accounts for the positive karma that comes his way with our Baxter tenants.  They are dream renters totally!! Who pays almost 2 weeks early these days? BONUS FOR US!!

Well. . .All the talk about moving has gotten spawned from the fact that I am officially off the BC!! YESSSSS!
Our original plan was to wait till after Mexico, but we both decided that I was ok forgoing my drinking "Heather & Mandy Show", and that we would "see what happened"
I have no idea if I am just thinking things, or if some action ( BABY M) is really going on down there.  This is my first month being of BC in like 10 years, so I have no clue what to expect. Weird thing is that last month was already weird, so I really have no clue now.
I just want the little bun to be healthy. . .. Once you make the decision to have kids, it really is so nerve wracking because you start worrying about everything little thing to do with it.  Here are my thoughts this week:

1- Wow it is not going to be about Pete and I anymore-- life as we know it " babes forever" will definitely shift focus. Will I be sad about that? Kind of a different thought, but the part about it just being 2 is over.
2- I hope I am not sick like my Mom-- Please GOD spare me of that!!
3- I am going to worry about Baby M the whole time and if he/she is doing ok in there.
4- I am going to make sure Baby M's head does not get messed up on the way out-- all my girls know my thoughts on that- haha!!
5- I wonder if Baby M will have blond curly hair since Pete did??? I hope it has his ice blue eyes
( I have always wanted a kid with dark hair and blue eyes)
6- Is it going to be a girl or boy?? We want one of each, so I really wont care
7- Pete needs to get ready because this kids nursery is going to be like no other-- $$$ is what Pete hears :)
8- If I find out I am prego before Mexico, that is where we plan on telling my family!
9- If I find out I am pregnant before our San Fran trip, that is where I want to tell Pete
10-Will this kid fit out of me? I can't help but think no, but I guess small people have been delivering babies for years.

Steph. . .stay tuned. . . . .I know you have been quizzing me about what is going on.

Last night I was talking to Pete and I said: " What are you suppose to do during this "lets see what happens phase as far as drinking wine goes. . .HAHA I would totally be the type to ask this:
No really though. . . . .there will be no VINO during PG time.  I have even refrained lately because I am not sure with this being my first month without the hormones getting suppressed!
Any Wooo. . . .If there is some news to tell, you Peeps wont find out till at least 12 weeks- that is something Pete and I have already decided.  How I will keep this from my Mom & Sisters I have no idea. . .time will tell

I have told myself that this is in God's hands, so I am not going to worry about it, and that it will happen when it is suppose to.  Stressing I heard is the worst thing to do. . . . . . . .We will see :)

XOXO,
HCM

No comments:

Post a Comment