Wednesday, January 26, 2011

70 & Sassy!!!! Happy Birthday Gram

She was Fabulous at 50. . .but way more Sassy now at 70 :)
We celebrated Gram's 70th Birthday last night at my Mom's house with a 50's themed party-- SO FUN!
Of course my Mom outdid herself with all the amazing food-- Pete stuffed himself for sure- haha
Mom and Kelly especially worked hard for weeks planning Gram's surprise and making sure all the cute details came together.  We wanted her to have a fun time with just her closest friends and family.

Everyone dressed up in 50's attired, and Oh My the costumes were cute. . . .especially the boys :)
Appetizers consisted of cheese fondue, chix puff pastries, and my Mom's famous stuffed mushrooms.  The champaign was totally flowing. . . .as usual, and great memories were made!

I think Grammy really enjoyed herself and got to cut lose with everyone.  I had decided that we should use the board from our wedding that we could display pictures of the major milestones all through out her life.  I know Gramps would have been chuckling over the pics of Gram from when they got married to now.  It is so funny to look at your Grandmother and realize she was once your age too.
Now, the dress syles. . . .thats a different subject- ha!

I think Gram really loved her new Vera Bradley luggage that we all got her for our big upcoming trip to Mexico!  That is going to be off the charts fun, and I dont think May can get here fast enough for any of us.
I bet BIG Things will be happening between now and May though so that should keep us entertained in the meantime :)
A POST TO FOLLOW ON THAT

Enjoy the Pics for now

Love,
HCM

                                                Poodle Skirts & Pink Ladies



Mom, Uncle Ted, & Gram


The White Boys!!











No comments:

Post a Comment