Wednesday, December 4, 2013

27-28 Weeks!

Yay Christmas Time. . .. My Favorite Time of the Year!
This really I am really excited about starting some new traditions for Liam.  Christmas has always been a big deal since I was growing up and so I want Liam to experience that as well.
Here are some things we have been doing as well as new Liam favorites.
* Decorated our 3 trees in the house ( Yes, Pete is being a champ and let me have one in our master bedroom too)
*Got our Christmas Cards out
*Liam has a cookie decorating party with his little neighborhood friends at our house this Friday morning.
*Pete built Liam a matching table for our kitchen
*Liam is obsessed with the Grinch that stole Christmas- we watch it every night and every morning
*The house is almost finished getting decorated
* Timmy, the Elf on the Shelf has been watching Liam.

                                                          Here are a few pics of the little guy








On the baby front- things are definitely getting uncomfortable now that I am in the third trimester.   Baby girl is doing good, measuring small but I am not putting any stock in that seeing as how they said that with Liam and he was 8.3 lbs.
We go for an ultrasound in a few weeks at 30 weeks so I am excited to see her profile!!

How Far Along: 28 Weeks +
Size of Baby- Butternut Squash about 2 lbs
Movement: she has been going crazy lately
Total Weight Gain 6 lbs
Sleep: Not going that great- GRR!
Name- we are working on it






No comments:

Post a Comment