Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 months/ 24 Weeks!!



This past week was a whirlwind-- lots of things going in!! Baby M is officially 6 months and he kicks with some force, Haley and Josh closed on their first home ( YAY !), my Mom, Sisters and I completed most of the 2 baby registries, Pete was out of town for about a week :( so Kelly, Haley, and I had sleepovers, My Dad finally felt him kick, and work has been pretty busy ( 8 homes sold in 30 days- woo hoo)!!


Haley & Josh signing their lives away!!

Now that I am at the 6 month mark, I definitely feel pregnant.  That saying of "she has a basketball under her shirt" is how I feel. . . .well its more like a cantaloupe right now.  I still wear all of my same clothes, but I have a feeling that will be changing soon-- might have to invest in the belly band, which basically allows you to where you pre-pregnancy pants/shorts with some extra give -- my kind of maternity wear!!

Lots of people have been asking me about the nursery plans. . . .. there definitely is a vision, I just might wait until after the baby shower to start putting it together as I will need my guest rooms for my BFF's to stay in.
There also is the possibility of us moving should the right house come up, so I didn't want to jump the gun, do the nursery, and then have to move it again.

Here is the 6 Month update!

How far along? 24 Weeks and 3 Days

Size of Baby M: he is the length of an ear of corn- haha!

Symptoms: really just being tired, but nothing too major

Movement: A lot of it, that is for sure! He now moves all through out the day instead of just morning and night.  The kicks can be pretty hard, and I think he likes to do somersaults in there.

Gender: Boy!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting the Baby Registry Started! I stalled so long on my wedding registry that my girlfriends ended up working on it. ..this time, I am more on the ball.  Pottery Barn Kids was pretty quick and easy.  Buy Buy Baby was a little longer ordeal, but let's just say my sisters had a fun time picking out all things they thought you were hilarious.  . .. I can't wait for it to be their turn.  My Mom definitely acted like " these are not my kids right now- haha"  Good thing about buy buy baby is everyone can get 20% off with a coupon by registering for the email


HAHA!!

Haley With the Breast Friend

Fun Times. . .Fun Times!!



No comments:

Post a Comment